Ruth Burrell
Commercial Property & Enfranchisement Lawyer

Ruth Burrell

Ruth Burrell qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and has specialised in Commercial Property and Residential Leasehold Enfranchisement.  Ruth has worked for a few high street firms, so has experience of most aspects of property law.

She also appreciates that you want to move forward with your matter as quickly as possible so will help you do this.  Ruth will discuss your matter with you in detail to ensure that she is providing the most pragmatic advice for you, as she knows that one solution does not fit all situations.


Ruth acts on behalf of International and National companies, SMEs, land owners, developers, individuals, professional partnerships, pension funds, charities and banks in relation to commercial property transactions.

Ruth also acts for individual tenants, groups of tenants and landlords in relation to residential leasehold enfranchisement work.

Areas of expertise

Commercial Property

  • Sales and purchases
  • Option agreements and conditional contracts
  • Overage
  • Planning and infrastructure agreements
  • Leases
  • Dealings with leases, including statutory renewals
  • Refinances
  • Small business sales and acquisitions, including public houses

Residential Leasehold Enfranchisement

  • Lease extensions – statutory and agreed
  • Freehold purchases and sales – right of first refusal, right to purchase and agreed
  • Right to Manage

General Property

  • Adverse Possession
  • Dealings with easements
  • Rectification of registered titles
  • First registrations
  • Purchases from the Crown Estate

My clients

"When I approached Nexa my requirement was quite urgent and I found that I got pricing and an outline of what would be involved very efficiently. I was aware that Ruth worked late to move things forward, kept me informed of progress and I have peace of mind that things have been tied up and I am protected."

Did you find this page useful?
Consultant Lawyer

How much could you earn with Nexa?

Income Calculator