Andrew Elishahoff qualified as UK Lawyer in 1996. He has over 20 years’ experience working as a lawyer at major global corporations.
Andrew is an expert on advising on commercial agreements and data protection for regulated or unregulated and private or public companies. Andrew has broad sector experience and a expertise in technology, telecoms, health, energy and financial services. He has also been involved in significant international cross border M&A and other corporate activity from the client side.
Areas of Expertise:
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements across various sectors:
- Fintech: banking and payment card services agreements, referral agreements.
- Health: agreements for procurement of medical goods and services (both public and private sector).
- Telecoms: telecommunications services, supply and reseller agreements.
- Energy: gas and electricity supply agreements and gas transportation agreements.
- Sales & Marketing: distribution, agency, affiliate, co-branding and PR services agreements.
- Corporate: shareholders, limited liability partnership and sale and purchase agreements.
- Assisting organizations in the development of a data protection compliance strategy.
- Preparing privacy notices, cookie policies, consent forms, data protection policies, data processing and data sharing agreements.
- Advising on third country transfers, impact assessments, data security breaches and use of CCTV.
- GDPR training.
Strengths and Values – ‘Pro’:
- Protecting the client’s interests: understanding the client’s business objectives and approach to risk and ensuring that all the legal and commercial angles are covered.
- Proactive: the focus is always on getting the deal done, which means achieving the best possible outcome for the client whilst recognizing the need for efficiency and pragmatism.
- Professional integrity: values of honesty, excellence and working for the ultimate benefit of the client.
- 2020 Joined nexa Law Limited
- 2017 Joined Peregrine Law
- 2010-2016 Head of Legal and CCO in House Lawyer at Nu Mark Innovations Limited
- 2004 – 2010 Consultant freelance lawyer for principal contracts including Goldfish Card Services at Morgan Stanley & Orange
- 1994 -2003 Solicitor TXU Energi (acquired by Powergen UK Plc)
Filmmaking, reading and eating out
“It has been a pleasure working with Nexa Law. Andrew’s responsiveness to our business needs and practical advice has been key to providing a solid basis for our venture. I am happy to recommend Nexa for the great value that they bring.” Ben Mein, Founder, Harness Data Intelligence, a London based commercial real estate data science company.